This Cilantro Lime Jalapeño dressing has become a summer time staple recipe. It’s spicy, flavorful and can be added to your favorite salad or protein without a ton of calories. Plus, its core ingredients have plenty of health benefits that satisfy not only your taste buds, but your insides.
Continue on to see how the Cilantro Lime Jalapeño dressing is prepared for a Shrimp Taco entrée. The recipe and a few of its healthy benefits follow, too.
(Yields approx.: 1 Cup)
• 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1/4 cup White Wine Vinegar
• 1/2 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
• 1 1/2 tablespoons of Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
• 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt or to taste
• 1 Jalapeño Pepper
• 1 packed cup of Cilantro Leaves
• 1/2 Clove of Garlic
1. Add olive oil, vinegar, Dijon mustard, lime juice, and sea salt to a food processor or blender. Blend well.
2. Remove the stem of a jalapeño. Add to blended mix. Include the seeds for an extra powerful spicy, kick (if you prefer). Blend again.
3. Add the cilantro and garlic clove. Blend, done and serve!
Refrigerate any extra dressing.